2022 Fixture lists
Safeguarding Policy Statement
Coalville Swimming Club is committed to a club environment in which all children and young people participating in its activities have a safe and positive experience.
In order to achieve this, the club agrees to:
- Adopt and implement the ASA Wavepower 2020-23 policy in full.
- Recognise that all children participating in Coalville Swimming Club regardless of age, gender, race, religion, sexual orientation, ability or disability) have a right to enjoy their involvement in swimming in a safe environment and be protected from harm.
- Ensure that those individuals, who work with children in Coalville Swimming Club, whether paid or voluntary, provide a positive, safe and enjoyable experience for children.
- Appoint a Club Welfare Officer with the necessary skills and training as outlined by the ASA who will take the lead in dealing with all child safeguarding matters raised within the club.
- Ensure that the club Welfare Officer’s name and contact details are known to all staff, club members and parents of members.
- The Welfare Officer being available to discuss issues of concern on matters of safeguarding and deal with such concerns appropriately and in line with ASA Wavepower 2020-23.
- Ensure all those persons who work with children in Coalville Swimming Club have undertaken the appropriate training and relevant DBS checks and adhere to the required practices for safeguarding children as outlined in ASA Wavepower 2020-23.
- Ensure that all individuals who will be working with children in Coalville Swimming Club have been recruited in accordance with the ASA Safe Recruitment Policy.
- Ensure that all individuals who work with children in the club have the appropriate training and codes of conduct and good practice to follow in line with the guidance in ASA Wavepower 2020-23.
- Provide all club members and parents of members with the opportunity to raise concerns in a safe and confidential manner if they have a concern about a child’s welfare.
- Ensure that all child safeguarding matters, whether they be concerns about child welfare or protection, are dealt with appropriately in accordance with the guidance for reporting and action in ASA Wavepower 2020-23.
- Ensure that confidentiality is maintained appropriately and in line with the best interests of the child.
- Ensure all papers relating to child safeguarding matters are held in a safe and secure manner.
If any member or parent/guardian has any safeguarding questions or concerns please contact Rachel Lou Bower via the links here
Regional championship qualifying times 2020
Counties Qualification Times 2020
Annual Club Championship Records
Where and when we train
Sorry. You need to upgrade your browser
You are using Internet Explorer 8
This is considered an out of date browser. This website has been developed with modern browsers in mind to allow it to display at its best in a wide variety of viewing situations - including mobile viewing. But we haven't supported older browsers like IE8. Please upgrade to the latest version of Internet Explorer - or try Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome. Both are excellent browsers.